Do not neglect to do good and to share what you have, for such sacrifices are pleasing to God. Hebrews 13:16
6 easy ways you can give to Brooklin United Church:
1. Online: Online giving is fast and secure. Simply click on the button "DONATE NOW" and you will be redirected to our secure online donation form with CanadaHelps.
2. PAR (Pre-Authorized Remittance): Pre-Authorized Remittance or PAR is the simplest way to donate! PAR is a “direct debit” program that allows you to support our church through automatic monthly withdrawals from your bank account. Please contact the church office (905-655-4141) to get set up!
3. Offering Envelopes: You may request offering envelopes that you can use to put your offering in during the worship service. Offering envelopes help to ensure that your tax receipt will include all of your offerings. Please make any cheques payable to Brooklin United Church.
4. Pew Envelopes: You will find individual envelopes in the pocket of the pew in front of you on Sunday Mornings. Be sure to write your name and address on the pew envelope, so a tax receipt can be provided at year-end. Please make any cheques payable to Brooklin United Church.
5. By Mail: 19 Cassels Rd. E., Brooklin, Ontario L1M 1A4
Please make any cheques payable to Brooklin United Church
6. By Interac e-Transfer: Interac e-Transfer is a simple, convenient, and secure way to send and receive money directly from one bank account to another. All you need is access to online or mobile banking through a participating financial institution, and you can send money to Brooklin United Church — without sharing any personal financial information. It’s a great alternative to cheques and cash.
In the note field of your transaction request, please indicate your envelope number (if you have one, if not contact the church office to get one) and what fund(s) you are wanting your donation to go to. You can split your donation between funds if you so desire. (Example: If your donations is $100 your note could say – $25 LF, $50 MS, $25 BM or any other combination of amounts and funds you would like to support).
Local Fund (LF)
Mission and Service (MS)
Building & Maintenance (BM)
- Christmas Hamper (CH)
Any donations made without a fund code will be considered a “Local Funds” donation.
Brooklin United Church is a registered Canadian charity (registration number BN 106813777RR0001).
All offerings are eligible for a tax receipt.
Tax receipts are issued for the total of offerings received in the year and mailed to donors at the end of January of the following year.